We need volunteers of all ages and backgrounds. Here are some ways to
- Lead a hands-on math, science, or technology activity.
- Help students with math homework.
- Mentor students working on independent math, science, engineering, or technology projects.
- Help set up, distribute snacks, take photos, or clean afterwards.
- Help set up, lead activities, take photos, or clean afterwards.
Activity Development / Preparation
- Develop new activities and create materials for events.
- Improve new activities by trying them with your group or class.
- Help us assess the impact of our programs. Observe a class or event
and complete an evaluation form.
- Give an interactive lecture on an advanced math topic to
students in our Math Circle program.
If you want to help out, let us know!